Need a transducer

• herb
    6ft under

Need to locate a NEW ice ducer for an lx3 with the upgrade. Anybody got one for sale?

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

I think that this should be placed in the want adds

herb
    6ft under

That’s ok buddy and thanks for the lesson and I’ll locate one on my own.
    Was just hoping for a little more exposure.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Herb, if I had one and I was not using it I would give it to you. Don’t worry about posting a question about something you need in the General Forum.

herb
    6ft under

I’d order one from the factory but it sounds like they changed ownership and I don’t have a phone number.
    They did change ownership didn’t they?

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

they are now owned by nature vision. but here’s the contact info from their site.. marcumtech.com

Quote:

If at any time you cannot find what you need please send e-mail to [email protected] or call us at 866-777-0733.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Hi Herb,
    Did you see I am in the hunt for a new ice shack? I need it to go fishin’ next to you at Belva Deer. You don’t need a fish locator, you catch too many fish already!!

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

leave it to a basser to bust ur balls… im with 56 more gets accomplished and its a great site for info.

herb
    6ft under

Thanks Chucker but we got things straightened out thru pm’s.
    More my problem than his, and he also gave me some very usefull info.
    BFD, not so! Been out of practice on fishing altogether, I’ll have to look you up for lessons. Make sure whatever shack you get is scotchguarded on the inside. Vents are important also. If you know what I mean.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.