Buzz Sticks……….

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

Maybe it is a bit early for the question, but has anyone used the new “Buzz Stick” yet???

I’m really curious as if it will make that big of a difference, as compared to traditional shaking of the rod…..

Pax
    Woodville, WI

I bought one and have used it this year but I don’t think that it improved my catches. I do feel that during some tough bites or under the right conditions that it will be helpful. I’m going to make a point of sticking with trying it out each time and make more conclusions as the season progresses.

teamvexilar
    Richland Center, Wisconsin

I went to an ice fishing seminar last weekend and they talked about it there. The guy said that he believes that it is only good for deeper waters. In shallow water, there isn’t alot of line stretch and it shakes the jig too much to look natural and would scare the fish away. When it is used in deep water, there is alot of line stretch so that the line can absorb most of the shake and gives the jig that little vibration that could potentially drive the fish wild. I don’t think that it would support a spring bobber too well, and it does look kind of flimsy and not well put together.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.