Marcum has outdid themselves even one better

• fishinfool
    mn

A month ago I sent in my LX3 to get fixed, NOT under warranty,,,they gave me a brand new LX3tc instead…NO CHARGE AND FREE DELIVERY

I didnt pay diddly and got a $50 update for free.

That is one reason Marcum has a great reputation, you might pay a little extra for the product but WOW what a service

FISHINFOOL

melody123

So it took you a month to get your new one? I sent my LX-3tc in 2 weeks ago with transducer problems and was wondering how long it will take to get it back. Every day I hope to see it arrive. I have an old FL-8 without IR that I am using until I get it back. I miss my Marcum! Anyone know approximately how long this process normally takes?

fishinfool
    mn

The delay on mine was due to sending it in right before xmas and they were busy with new orders already, they warned me that it would take some time and I got it back a week ago…. I would think now that it might take less time. call john and ask him, he should at least be able to tell you the diagnosis by now.

FISHINFOOL

melody123

I tried emailing him toward the end of last week to get an update, but I never got a response. I just figured he is pretty busy this time of year. Maybe I will try calling tomorrow. Thanks for your help and congrats on the upgrade!

ses
    Mississippi River

I have heard nothing but great reports about Marcum. As soon as I decide to pull the trigger I will be going with Marcum…..

Thanks for posts like these…..very informational.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

I thought that Marcum was closed or bought out? or is that someone else.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Waxy
    Calgary, AB

Good to know.

Waxy

Todd_NE

Nature Vision bought Marcum in mid-2008 roughly.

da-z-man

Quote:

Nature Vision bought Marcum in mid-2008 roughly.

Yep and they took alot of the MarCum staff with the transfer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.