StrikeMaster Auger Service

• matt_grow
    Albertville MN

The old 7″ inch Lazer Mag was getting warn out. Theres Probably 5000 holes on it literally on the same blades. The old girl has not been taken care of. It gets beat bad . It slowly cut slower and slower, until it cut as slow as an 8″ model.
    It had been awhile since I’d been in the shop in Big lake, So decided to maybe go buy a new 7″ bit. I walked in yesterday and there 12 other people and Mike behind the desk was in a flurry of action with 20 irons in the fire. I handed him my bit for examination upon which he quickly noticed one of the blades was loose and that the pitch was significantly off. Ten minutes and a cup of coffee and I was on the road with my butter cutting auger

Mike and crew

jhalfen

I made my first trip to Big Lake on Friday afternoon. 2 pm and the blace was bustling. Four other guys were in line to get a quick repair before heading off to cut holes for the weekend.

The service there was amazing. Just like at the Doc’s, I was asked “what seems to be the problem?” I replied, “it’s really hard starting….15-20 pulls minimum.” Well, 10 minutes later, I was walking out the door with an auger that started just fine, a cleaned out carb, a new plug, and a recommendation to lighten up on the amount of oil I mix with the gas. All for $10. Can’t beat that!

Thanks Strikemaster “make it work” on the spot service!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.