Who carries IDI Arctic Armor?

• rcn_brian
    Andover, MN

I am located in Rochester and I am looking for any place in or near Rochester that might have this suit. I have been to Fleet Farm and Gander Mountain in Rochester MN and have called numerous places, but I can not find anyone who carries it. Any suggestions? I want this suit because I get leery on ice and knowing I have flotation protection is very important to me. Thanks!

rcn_brian
    Andover, MN

Thank you, that does help! I am heading to the Twin Cities this Friday so that’ll give me a chance to check it out and see if I think it is worth the cost. I was on the IDI webpage and somehow I missed that link. Thanks again!

~Brian

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Glad it helped , Thats what we are here for ,,,, to help each other

Batman09
    Michigan

they need to get some dealers down here where the ice is thin to nothing.

twoskneb
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I recently recieved my AA Plus suit in the mail. Tried it out for the first time last night while planing lumber in -10 degree wind chills…I was getting hot…gloves are awesome as well, almost got in the tub to see if she would float me after being so impressed with the warmth. BTW I am 6’3 250, usually wear Tall clothing, and the XL suit fits perfect.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If you are in the Minneapolis area anytime soon, you can check it out in Victoria at ProFishing Supply. They have the gear on hand.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

If you are truly concerned about getting dunked take a look at survival suits. Mustang makes the ones used by the USCG. Google will find references for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.