1st time on Mille Lacs

• snowster
    Rochester MN

Looking for ideas where to go to rent a sleeper shack. Looking for the 19th – 21st. 20th is my B-day. (I know I know the Cabin Fever Reliever. I checked with Lori and she has nothing with cooking. Going with some others that MUST have cooking.) Just looking for some ideas of places IDA guys had some fun. Looking at Twin Pines 8X24 gas heat & lights rattle wheels and cooking for 400. Thoughts, ideas of that area?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Snowster,

I sent you a pm.

Click on the flashing envelope to the right of the

word Logout (in red) near the top of this page.

Dan

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

I offer this mainly because Hunters is full and they are the #1 choice
    Agate Bay Resort
    19139 328th Ave.
    Isle, Mn 56342
    (320) 684-2233
    [email protected]
    http://www.agatebayresort.com
    These guys seem to also run a good outfit, with rentals, cabins (motel rooms) and cooking. Oh yes, bait and some tackle as well.
    Good luck
    cheers

freitag
    Osseo, WI

Just got back from Mill Lacs and stayed at Sunset Bay resort…..very good accomodations but no restaurant/grill.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Give “Rockman” a PM, he operates Rocky Reef Resort. He has been on here quite a bit lately and is having good success..
    Jack..

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I would have to agree with Jack
    Give “Rockman” a try. I don’t know rockman from Adam but I have been reading his posts on Mille Lac. From what I have read, he runs a safe resort and is having some great fishing reports right now. He will also run you out to your shack and back if needed.

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Quote:

Give “Rockman” a PM, he operates Rocky Reef Resort. He has been on here quite a bit lately and is having good success..
    Jack..

I can second Rockman… He has never led me astray and ALWAYS has the fish tracked down all you have to do is set the hook in time.

I am staying there the weekend after you.

snowster
    Rochester MN

Thanks for all the help. Took the Twin Pines to please a couple of the other guys, but should still be a blast. Hope to have pics to post.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.