Ice Show – H2OC deal????

• Opie
    Coon Rapids, MN

Taking my favorite wife to the airport today, would have a short bit of time to stop in. Who has the best deal on an H2Oc?? Also thinking of a couple of chips for it, most likely the lakemasters.

Thanks,
    Dean Thorn

birddog
    Mn.

REEDS!! $229. I was a little bummed when I saw the price as I paid $269 at cabelas a month earlier! Reeds had the best prices on everything!

BIRDDOG

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

No tax and free shipping would be from Jolly Ann!

birddog
    Mn.

I didn’t see him at the show? I walked the entire show, the best price I saw was the $229 at Reeds. I’m down with Jolly Ann, but…

BIRDDOG

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

The Jolly Ann online special price is $230 shipped free, but they are not at the show. There will soon be a special package on the H2OC and the new Lakemaster chip too.

birddog
    Mn.

Well, I’ll be…good price!!

BIRDDOG

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Gotta love Jolly Ann. Wade this credit card is burning a hole in my pocket . Can’t wait for the package deal to arrive! If I’m not mistaken you also save money on not having to pay tax too…..Gotta love internet commerce

Chris

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

That’s correct, no tax for those of you in viking land.

I hope to have the package announced next week. I would like to have the new chip in stock before making the announcement. I hate backorders. It’s not going to be a huge savings over the current sale price, but buying the chip and the GPS together will save you a few bucks anyway!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.