Where to rent ATV or snowmobile??

• TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Where do you think I could rent an ATV or snowmobile for ice fishing??

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Thanks!
    But would you or anyone know about rental rates?

charlie_heiman
    Randolph, MN

are you looking to rent near rochester or are you planning on going to different area?

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Actually, either would be fine. Think I would need it either for Zumbro, Chesterwoods and perhaps Mille Lacs and URL.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Some dealers rent them and I think Mcqoids on Mille lacs rents ATV’s. Your looking about $100 a day with a large cash or CC deposit.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

We just looked into wheeler rentals at MacQuoids, and found the rates to be $200 per day.

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Wow. That is crazy EXPENSIVE!!!

lookin4fish

cheapest way is to make friends! i am one of the ones with all the gear, snowmobiles/atv/fishhouses….and have the creditcard debts to prove it! i like having the toys, but my friends make out best of the deal. i pay for the toys, maintain them, pay insurance, summerize and winterize them, and the list goes on, and all they have to do is tag along! expensive for me, cheap for them! you are active enough on the site you have to have some contacts with the equipment! use theres! thats what my friends do. i would say around rochester you wouldnt need a wheeler, unless we get a crazy amount of snow, which will be unsusally from years past. millacs and anything more north you will want to have one! i think $150-200 is the going rate now no matter where you go. again, make friends its cheaper!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.