Brushy Creek Ice?

• timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Has anyone been on brushy within the last few days? North end?

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

I havent been up for 3 weeks, but post up on what you find for ice at Brushy. I really wasnt done fishing there yet before this warm spell killed it off.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Nick, any ice or fish biting on U. or L Pine

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

OK nick858, your closer, go check for us LOL Your right, I was’nt done there yet either. Only went once this year there, and had a blast . Would like to head that way sunday, but it’s aways to go only to be dissapointed Good luck to all and be safe out there!

eyeweign
    Ellsworth Ia.

Fished Brushy today….Got there around 11…First fish at 11:45, small gill, double hook setup, top hook, glow with a black dot, wax worm. At high noon second fish, 12 inch eye, same setup and same lure. Had a nice fish on at 2 and lost it 3/4 of the way up. Had to be home early so I didn’t get the late afternoon bite. I was fishing in the south end. Had plenty of ice, where I was fishing it was 10 to 12 inches. Didn’t do anygood on minnows, whole or heads, and I was fishing in 22 to 24 f.o.w. all by myself. A few drove in the south ramp area but no one joined me. Sun was shining and I got a good sun burn on the face. And the ice was singing all the time I was there.

Crowbait

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

Crowbait,

Thanks for the report. I was thinking of making the trek to brushy this weekend. Fishing, ice conditions, locations, depth… nice job.

Andy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.