LOTW

• tiger81
    MN.

MY BROTHER AND I ARE PLANNING ON MAKING OUR FIRST TRECK UP TO LOTW TOGETHER. NEITHER OF US HAVE FISHED HERE BEFORE AND WE ARE GOING UP FOR THE BIG TOURNEY IN MARCH, BUT WILL FISH ALL WEEKEND. ANY IDEAS OF WHERE TO GO> I GUESS IN THE TOURNEY YOU CAN FISH ALL THE MN. SIDE OF THE LAKE BUT DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA. JUST TRYING TO GET SOME BASIC INFO AND START PLANNING SO WE CAN MADE IT A MEMORABLE TRIP. THANKS! KALEB

col._klink
    St Paul

If you need a place to stay http://www.walleyeretreat.com

Nice place and they put you on fish if need be!! I have always had the best luck around Pine Island and Bostic bay!! Fish em deep early and shallow late. Seems to work for me!! Good luck

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

Save your money and stay home, the fishing has been crappy!! Or, Go to Red and catch some crappies and a mess of walleyes and have some fun!! You will just have to release the walleyes!!
    If you go to LOW you will need alot of coffee because you will be doing alot of this – !!

col._klink
    St Paul

Come on Walleye Warrior, it is not that bad if you fish close to the river. We had good luck!

Toothfish
    central Iowa

Call up to Ship’s Wheel Resort 800-315-2835 and talk to Doug. They are on rainy ,up steam from LOTW 2-3 miles. He will tell you how the bite is. Main thing—have fun!!!

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

I’m guessing the water will clear up by March and the fishing will be fine.

Alot of good resorts to choose from.

tiger81
    MN.

SOUNDS GOOD. THANKS,KALEB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.