I finally got her fishin’

• B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

…and she outfished me! Of course, I never claimed to be a good ice fisherman.

I don’t know if anyone has ever been on Duck Lake (near Antigo, WI) before, but I guess there are some nice crappies and perch on it. I had no clue where to go, but managed to catch one perch!

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Does Slop ever get jealous at you with your ability to constantly mack so many fine women over the years?

Yes.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Mack

PUHHHLEAAASE…..

I taught BC everything he knows

I’ve just been playing wingman the past few years

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

LOL…yeah, Slop is my daddy.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Mack

PUHHHLEAAASE…..

I taught BC everything he knows
    I’ve just been playing wingman the past few years

So that explains why I see you out at the bars running with the ‘larger’ crowd all the time…. I think you like being the wingman….

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I put this on Slop’s refridgerator, so that he has it down to a “T”. The meaning of the “wingman”!

Wingman: First of all let’s clarify the term “wingman”. A wingman is basically a close friend, acquaintance or relative with whom you would go out together with when prospecting women. He would have the same goal of meeting and seducing beautiful women and would have to know at least some of the strategies and techniques used. This is important, because you cannot be successful with your wingman unless he knows what he’s doing. So the first thing you want to do is to show your wingman the ropes so to speak, and practice together.

Wingman Training: One of the best ways to train your wingman is to just go out there together and prospect women. The first thing to do is to sit down and devise a signal or code, so that you both can use it during your conversation with the girl. There are two reasons why you want to have a common code. 1) To tell your wingman “let’s go, she’s a waste of time” and 2) To signal your wing man it’s ok for HIM to get her number.

Confidence Builder: You might be a very good talker and can talk any woman out of her pants, but you probably don’t have the confidence when you do an initial approach. This is where your wingman can come in handy. It makes a big difference when you know you have a “backup”, someone who can back you up when you say something wrong, or you find yourself lost for words. And think about scenario’s where a woman will act rude to the point of walking away from you, or even try to insult you. With your wingman, you can do a number of things in response. You can both laugh at her, (to bring your ego back up), say something smart, or outright insult HER! Don’t be afraid to tell a woman off, if she tries to embarrass or belittle you. You’re a MAN with an ego and you shouldn’t let anyone step on you and crush you like a little boy.

Conflicting Complements: Conflicting complements can work wonders when you’re working with your wingman as long as you do it after you have established some good rapport with her. For one, she doesn’t know what to believe which is ok since it confuses her. So how do you make a conflicting comment? You do it with the help of your wingman. So if you complement her style of dress, with words such as: “I like the way your hairstyle complements your features (guys note the vagueness of that statement)”… your wingman would come (with a smile of course) and say something like: No it doesn’t! I don’t think it complements her style”. Now she might resent your wingman a bit, but it doesn’t matter, because she’s now drawing a wide chasm between both of you and she’s comparing your wingman to you who was comparably sweet. This inevitably makes you more attractive and increases your chances for your # close.

Wingman Pressure Close: Sometimes your wingman can be the essential element in zeroing in on the close. And if he does attune to how the conversation is progressing (or regressing) he might do what’s called a “pressure close” so you can do the close, get the digits and be out. What your wingman would do is get him distracted by talking to another chick, looking at sneakers in a store nearby, talking on the phone…whatever. He just wants to be away from the conversation for at least 5 minutes. Then he would come back in a hurry, looking at his watch until he says, Listen John, remember we have to be at (wherever) at 6…why don’t you just get her number and call her later. He just pressured him to do the close….so it now seem like he have to go so of course he would need the number in order to continue the conversation later. The other benefit to this is, if she was really enjoying the interaction and she found him irresistible and interesting, she would begin to feel she would be missing out on such a great guy. So the wingman “pressure close” would pressure her too.

Confirmation: One way to solidify what you say to anyone is to use third party. We do it everyday without even thinking. How many times we would say something, and to proof our argument we would turn to our friend, neighbor, whoever, and say…right Jane? …right Paul? It brings credence and validity to our argument. Same strategy can be used when talking to women. You say something….doesn’t even have to be something important. You could be telling her of a really romantic spot, by the river, overlooking the park, and its really close…but she seem to not believe. All you do is use your third party. Use your wingman to validate your statement. Remember, third party is always better than 1st party. Use your wingman.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

The sad thing BC is that you and I have done things like this for each other for years..

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Ahhhhh…. the wingman…. Every guy needs one and every guy needs to be one……..

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

I’m really scared that I would look to my wingman or any man for that matter…..to validate a romantic place that I am explaining to a woman. Maybe I should bring a wingwoman ? but then again.. if I have a wingwoman to go out with….why not just stay in ?

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I’d like to hear what NKrista88 has to say about all this…

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

I`ll second that John23..

MURPHY
    WEST BEND , IA

MAN HOW DID YOU CONVINCE HER TO COME OUT TO FISH? I NEED SOME POINTERS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MINE TO COME OUT WITH ME FOR YEARS.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Easy…just give her a 6 pack and tell her you’ll take the fish off the hook for her.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.