strike lite auger

• rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

I went out on a limb today and ordered the strike lite auger from the bobber shop ( free shipping an no tax ) what a deal.Well I need some ice and I’ll post after the first outting on how it does or if it’s a 500.00 dollar anchor. Ron

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

Do you have a verdict?

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

I do! Got out Sunday, The ice was only 4″ but I wanted to run this thing to see how it does. It started very easily, they use a synthetic oil. It was much queiter than a 2 cycle, and very smooth, It pulled itself right down thru the ice. It may not be as fast as the 224 but I’m sure it’s fast enough for 95% of the fisherman. The only drawback the the auger is you have to set it down the same way or the oil may run out. I was worried about it sliding around in my truck and leaking, so I welded up a simple rack, so it can’t flop around. It worked very well!! Overall I’m very happy with the purchase. Ron

scottsteil
    Central MN

There was a lot of testing done on this unit and the feedback has been great. For 90% of the ice anglers, this unit will meet or exceed your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.