LaCrosse small engine repair

• cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

I’m hanging up the ice equipment. I need someone in the LaCrosse area that could give my auger a little TLC. Any recommendations?

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

There is/was a guy out by apple valley that I recall hearing lots of praise about. Can’t for the life of me remember his name now.

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

cpetey,

Here’s a couple of good reliable and pretty reasonable guys to get ahold of. 1)The guys name is Greg and his number is 790-1492. 2)Steve’s Small Engine Repair on Mormon Coulee Road, right next to The Hungry Peddler and his number is 788-3232. Another one I’ve heard good things about is, BOOT HILL SMALL ENGINE REPAIR(located in part of the old La Crosse Footwear Building)and that number is 781-5432. Hope this helps you out. Good luck and please let me know how it turns out and/or who you took it to. Take care and have a great night/day.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Quote:

cpetey,

Here’s a couple of good reliable and pretty reasonable guys to get ahold of. 1)The guys name is Greg and his number is 790-1492. 2)Steve’s Small Engine Repair on Mormon Coulee Road, right next to The Hungry Peddler and his number is 788-3232. Another one I’ve heard good things about is, BOOT HILL SMALL ENGINE REPAIR(located in part of the old La Crosse Footwear Building)and that number is 781-5432. Hope this helps you out. Good luck and please let me know how it turns out and/or who you took it to. Take care and have a great night/day.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.