Last Hoorah

• youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

I moved from SD to Iowa for a new job last summer and I haven’t been back to fish yet. Looks like that opportunity may present itself next Friday. I know some spots and patterns that typically work so I’m not completely unfamiliar with the area of NE SD but this trip is special. My best friend has taken a new position with his company in Sydney, Australia… With my limited visits and him leaving in a couple months, this will probably be our last ice fishing trip for a few years. Not to be all sentimental but this trip means a bit more than the rest so I’m pulling all the strings I can (so is he) to try and put us on fish for our last trip. QB and others, looking for as much info as you are willing to share. PM me if thats more comfortable. Looking specifically for eyes and perch. Probably will fish around the Waubay/Webster area. I have a GPS but not the SD lakemaster chip. Thanks for any info guys.

adamj

A group of us are leaving for Webster at 1:00 today and will be fishing until Sunday afternoon. Shoot me a message on Monday and I will try and help ya out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.