Lake of the Woods

• norge

My brother is heading to Lake of the Woods Wed. thru Sunday with his Ice Castle. Tough traveling on the lake now I know,, anybody have any current reports or advice on where to go on the lake? Share any thoughts you have.
    Thanks, Lloyd

dld24

We got back last night, friday we fished 17 miles out on Adrians rd in 33ft of water, the tullies were under us all day long, we ended up with 30 some tullies and about 10 small eyes…Saturday we fished 2 miles past pine island in 28fow and we got around 20 eye/saugers biggest was only 15″ and a few tullies…Sunday we set up in 27fow and it was really slow, got around 10 small eyes, we graphed a lot, but they were very lethargic..Best baits were tinglers and rattlyin flyers in gold,pink, or silver… For the deadstick a plain red or pink hook with a gold bead worked best 6inches off bottom…Sucked we couldn’t find the bigger fish, but it was a fun trip…

norge

Can my brother get his Ice Castle out on that road?

dld24

Adrians road was in very good shape, there were a lot of ice castles using it…

KP
    Hudson, WI

I was up there this past weekend staying at the wigwam resort. I know Adrain’s road was in great shape. We were fishing out on the reefs and gold was the best color for me. I used a gold jig for my dead stick and a gold slender spoon on my jigging rod. Have to give a shout out to the guys at the Wigwam! They did a great job and we will defiantly be going back up there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.