Staying true to plastics out in South Dakota PIC

• Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Earlier this year back in December I asked everyone how they would become a better angler or challenged people to become a better angler by being more diversified. Yesterday I got out on some structure orientated crappies with the VMC pug bug in red and Trigger X mustache worm in brown. Crappies were slurping up the mustache in the midmorning hours. The TUC noodle worked great at detecting light bites and as a bonus is fun to fight panfish on. This little heat wave is much welcomed and it looks like the snow is missing Sodak. Good luck to all getting out. – QB

bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

Cut your hair….

Chance R.
    South Central S.D.

nice work! I picked up some mustache worms but haven’t put em to use yet. it gets tiring drilling through the 30+ inches of ice alone. one of these days i’ll get after em!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Just wondering where the mustache worm is produced. Being a rapala product,is it over seas or an American based product. I have done very well with the plastics challenge this year. The plastics I have been using are made locally and I’d put them up against any plastic on the market today. Just asking with today’s economy and all.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Nice work! Gotta get out and get some of those slabs!

4walleye
    Central SD

I checked the weather for Webster for next Friday and it looks like the Polar Vortex is not going away! It was 64 degrees in Chamberlain today and after the previous two days of 50 degree temperatures the river channel is opening up from the Big Bend Dam down to Chamberlain. Can you PM me or send out information for the IDO get together on Friday and Saturday? Thanks,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.