WEBSTER GTG LODGING OPENINGS FOR UP TO SIX!! CHEAP

• Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Fellas I see this as the only fair way to do this. I know earlier I had stated that I would have some friends and family here. Well stuff comes up and others like to hunt snow geese in Missouri.

Anyway I have room for up to 6 guys, beds, cooking area, fishing cleaning area. Get in touch with me for this information. I saw this as the only fair way to do it as I had received a few pms. This is a first come first serve basis. I will be less than half per night a guy of what lynn lake is and cheaper per person than hotel plus comfy living room to hang out in and drink a few cocktails after fishing all day. Contact me on my cell at 952 412 5092 or pm me on here. I will try to check early and often.

In addition to this we will probably fish all day Friday and perhaps hit some walleye crappie stuff in addition to the perch. – QB

nblasius
    SE South Dakota

I love it up there! Reply back If your not full. That weekend would be fun. Been trying to get up there for the last three weeks. Just figured the fishing was slow, so I stayed down here, (SE).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.