Tucr coustom colors??

• DrakeRoth22
    NULL

Well im going to bite the bullet and invest in one of these noodles everyone is talking about.. So i was wondering if anyone had any crazy uniqe ideas on tread wrapping collors that would look cool?

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

They have a ton of colors, with silver flecks, bright colors anything you can imagine. Personally, I prefer some visible colors on the rod, easier to see and less likely to step on it or something stupid. You will love it!

Best investment I have made in my panfishing career!! Totally changes the way a guy fishes!

Good luck,

Jake

In regards to visibility, light color wraps on the dark carbon blanks is easier to see. On the noodles, since the tips are painted a lighter hi-vis color, typically a darker wrap on the two tip guides will provide a few bands of contrast that are easier to pick-up in low light conditions.

sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

I got the tucr qt in colbalt blue and the rod is beautiful! I love the rod, you can feel a fish fart with that rod. Great rods!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

I had two custom long sticks spun up with gold wrap, they look great. John and the gang do some fine work

tr
    Plymouth

I bought two of them in December and they have the cobalt blue on them, they look really good and fish even better, took them to LOW over the holiday and couldn’t be happier with my investment.
    YOu will love them no matter what color they are.
    Really the fish could care less what color your using.

good luck

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

They are nice rods. I really like them. As for the colors anything metallic and bright. As for me I love the red metallic and sometimes a good idea is to have the green or pink on the top two for extra visibility. I have it done and it is great easy to see and helps in the fish detection
    Look on the website for there colors and call them (remember it takes longer to have custom colors).

Michelle1969
    NULL

I did grey with metallic green trim.

Rope
    Kansas

My last one I had them do my favorite team colors. Red with blue trim,for the Kansas Jayhawks!

tucrs
    NW Metro

Quote:

My last one I had them do my favorite team colors. Red with blue trim,for the Kansas Jayhawks!

We called that one the Superman rod!! After looking at it, those were the prefect Superman colors.

Egts

I did purple wrap with neon green accents on a PN & QT. Looks pretty sweet, kind of reminded me of the monster truck Grace Digger’s color them. Mike (Hanks Bait & Tackle) said he had 4 guys try to buy it before I got there to pick them up.

Rope
    Kansas

Wow,John I never thought about it,but you are right. My next one,going to turn the colors around.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.