LX 7 battery life?

• norge

For those that have owned them and used them. What can I expect for battery life on the new LX 7 I just ordered from Reeds?
    Thanks,
    Lloyd

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Congrats on the new purchase. 549.00 and free shipping thats an awesome deal..anyways iv used mine 3 times now from sun up to sun down running all day and at the end of the day its still showing like 12.4 volts on the meter. wonder if i could run it 2 full days or not. I charge mine after every time im out so dont know what it would do on the 2nd day.

shaley
    Milford IA

You can run 2 days if in a shack with backlight turned down to 5-10%, only time you really even need to turn it up is when outside…

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m guessing the LX9 & LX7 come with the same battery. I can DVR dark to dark on my 9 using the camera and have the battery ran down to 11.X at the end of the day. If I only run the sonar, I can get a couple days on it.

duke.harbaugh

Had mine for over a year and I have fished 12+ hours a day with out a battery issue. On a recent trip to LOTW I fished 2 full days on one charge. When I got home I turned it on just to see the volts and I was still at 11.7 after 20+ hours of fishing. I think the key is if you are in a shelter is to turn the backlight down or dim it.. congrats on your purchase!!! I love mine!!

tenchi

Use my lx 9 on url for the whole weekend…almost non stop…just a couple hrs off for a nap…it should be able to hit 24 hrs….at least…mine did…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.