Fish House STOLEN, Lake Minnetonka….Help Please!

• Weissguy

I just went to check on my fish house on Diamond Reef outside of Carson’s Bay to find that it had been stolen sometime between Dec. 23 and the 31st. If anyone should see it or have any information on its whereabouts, I would appreciate your help and gladly provide a reward.

The house is approximately 5′ x 7′, new winch cables, several areas have foil face tape on the exterior. 3 single pane plexiglass windows, on sides and front. Frame is no longer green in color as pictured. I repainted gloss black earlier this fall. The coupler is a drop hitch style. Interior is paneled with pegboard, has shelves in corners and an abacus for keeping track of your catch. It has 3 holes along one side wall and a 4th hole on right rear side of house when entering. Windows have coverings over them.
    There is a propane tank holder on the front WITHOUT tanks.
    I can be contacted @ [email protected]

Thanks in advance for everyone’s help!

Happy New Year and tight lines to all!

damman
    Pepin county Wi

First of all welcome to IDO. Sorry that your first post had to be of your stolen house. I hope they catch the dirt bags that stole it and you get it back.

kap

hope mine is still there, better go check
    arrrrgh!

castle-rock-clown

isnt there a way of anchoring these perms down from the inside, like say some large lag bolts through the floor into the ice? i know if someone really wants to steal it they will, but make it as difficult as possible. hope you get it back.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Received an email from the original poster.

Hey all,

Went out searching on my wheeler today and located my “ghetto house” intact and undamaged. It looks as though someone decided to move it several hundred yards from where I had placed it earlier last week. I will definitely be locking the tongue from now on. Although a deterrent, if they want it they will take it.

Happy ending…. not that kind.

Thanks to all for the support.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Maybe he forgot exactly where he parked it, several hundred yards he should of been able to see it.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good to hear.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That’s what you get for parking it on SOMEONE’S SPOT! P

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Maybe he forgot exactly where he parked it, several hundred yards he should of been able to see it.

>>>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.