Slender spoons and demon spoons

• outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Slender spoons are about the most affordable spoon I have found. I bought them this fall for late fall fishing and ice fishing online for the entire season. $45 and a few hooks is all I am buying for the entire year. Slender spoons out fished other spoon last year for me.

BBKK
    IA

I have some slenders that James gave me last year for my birthday. They worked pretty good last year, can’t wait to try them again this year. Gold/chart was the best for me.

I also have some demon jigging spoons that caught A LOT of fish in 2010. Blue/glow was the best.

BBKK
    IA

The old demon spoons are still on clearance for $1.50 ea on CJ&S site. You don’t need a new fancy painted $5-6 spoon to catch fish, old school works good too.

tomhopkins
    waconia, mn

Think of it this way. Slender spoons are proven. Most lures now days are targeting fisherman not fish. We fill boxes with useless junk. Now knowing this you can confidently spend $5 on a lure you know will work. This is why I love IDO. I am not sponsored by anyone. My 1st hand experience with products that Ido backs …..slender spoons, h20 jigs, moxi minnows, snowsuit,strikemaster 4stroke auger, and now TUC ice rods. They are the best product hands down in my opinion and have improved completely how successful I’m as a fisherman. The advice you get on both technique and product here is priceless. I have spent a lot of money on product I saw on here and can say I saved a ton because I didn’t have to burn through ten different things that didn’t work to find one that works.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.