incredible customer service

• salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

I hoped to make this post with pics in action from off of the ice, but my auger didn’t want to cooperate. That said, I had contacted Icenutz last week about picking up some tipdowns. In our pm exchange I had mentioned that it would be great to have them by that sunday for my first outing(this was Thursday). I came home Friday to be surprised by my two new tipdowns sitting on my doorstep ready to go for sunday. Thanks again Icenutz/Charlie, I cant wait to get them out on the ice.

iceisnice
    NULL

How do you like tip downs, never used one and thinking about purchasing one and giving it a shot

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

I like them, good for cruising schools of fish I think.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Thanks for the kind words, we try to do our best at filling order asap. We are starting to get a little busy now, our real rush starts when game fishing closes and it’s panfish only.

I just wish MN would allow you guys to use 3 lines, it would double our sales over there!

I have just been too busy this year with my dad passing away and taking care of my mother on weekends to try and expand our business. Next year I hope to have a website up and make a few of the sports shows. I have yet to wet a line this hard water season.

My GF and I plan on taking a few days off in January to get some fishing in. She will be going back in over Christmas for her 4th and final procedure to reverse her colostomy that she had to have after her colon ruptured this past May.

It has been a rough year for the both of us, we both lost our best friends on the same day. I lost my dad on my birthday and she lost her best friend, Misty her 14 year old dog.

It will be a well needed time away. We hope the fish Gods smile on us!! I will hopefully have some footage of our Tip Downs pulling in some nice slabs!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.