Wow, $10.50 for shipping

• mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

Ordered my spikes for the year. Wow $10.50 for shipping. Starting to think that buying them locally in small quantities may be just as cheap.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I always order from JADA, free shipping!!!!

http://jadabait.net/Home_Page.php

Anyone in the Eau Claire area want to go in on an order of Spikes, 5 bags of 1,000 for $47

or 4 bags of 500 for $27

Stacker
    Fremont, Wi

I just ordered from ja-da as well. the product is good and was by far the best deal on the net. 6 bucks for 250 if ordering 2000. spike 6.50 if ordering 3000. we will be ordering again.

Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

They don’t have them out here in CO so I just received my shipment from CritterGrub. Competitive prices and Free Shipping as well!

CritterGrub

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

I used to go will Jada baits, but then I got hooked on the colored spikes.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You think that’s bad? I bought something on Cyber Monday thing that I as getting this great deal. Get to the end of the order and they want $19 for shipping and handling. It damn near doubled my cost and mind you, this isn’t a special delivery option. Standard delivery.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I’m not the closest to any good bait supply, so $10 for shipping saves gas/time, plus ensures that what I get is of good quality. Not sure where you ordered from but Vados gets my nod.

Understood though, that depending on how much you use it might be cheaper to buy the small tins.

Joel

BBKK
    IA

I’ve always ordered from JADA and have never had a problem. Don’t understand why guys push knutsons and vados so hard when you can get the same quality bait for much less at JADA. All of the spikes I have bought from them have been very plump and stayed alive for months after ice season. The one year I was using up the last of my ice supply in July! Lost maybe 15 to pupation out of 2000. Best part is they usually come SPEE-DEE and I get them the next or following business day from when I place my order.

hnd

i get my 1000 from vados for 17 bucks shipped and i can get multiple colors. ours come by Speedee next day.

BBKK
    IA

That’s the way to do it for colors, no doubt!

Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

Vados is awesome. I’ve gotten my Euro’s from them for the last 4 years but now that I’m outside of the Midwest it would have costs 20 bucks to send them ground. And we need to provide 3 days and with their shipment not there yet, Thanksgiving, I still wouldn’t have gotten them until next week so I went with another option, CritterGrub, this year. Vados is awesome for MN/WI/IA though!

Rope
    Kansas

Vados is great for Kansas too!

brittlab
    North Central Iowa

Vados here too. Order in bulk with some fellow ice heads and enjoy the bulk pricing and split the shipping.

lakedocktor

I still don’t understand why it is cheaper to order from Vados than it is to pick them up in store… With shipping included, it is cheaper for me to buy 2000 online than it is for me to go in store and purchase them. Needless to say, after years of doing business through Vados, I will be looking elsewhere next time.

Rope
    Kansas

Wish it cost $10.50 shipping to Kansas. Add another $9.00 to it. I don’t have a bait dealer anywhere close that sells spikes.That’s why I order from Vados. Always in great shape.

scmelik
    South Dakota

Quote:

i get my 1000 from vados for 17 bucks shipped and i can get multiple colors. ours come by Speedee next day.

X2

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.