Marcum Lx6… a smaller version of the Lx7?

• salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

hey guys, its about that time of year when the leaves fall and a chill sets in, meaning hardwater fishing isn’t too far behind. With this new season, I’m looking at picking up a new toy, Marcum’s Lx6. Don’t get me wrong, I really wanted to up the coin for an Lx9, but this deal came up and I’m not going to let it slip away. From looking at their site and pictures, it seems the main difference between the Lx6 and the Lx7 are the sizes of LCD display(6″ compared to 8″) and the size/weight ratio(Lx6 is smaller). Are there any other major differences that should be noted? It seems like their displays and system features are the same, but I could be wrong. All imput from current and past Lx6/Lx7 owners will be greatly appreciated

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

hey guys, its about that time of year when the leaves fall and a chill sets in, meaning hardwater fishing isn’t too far behind. With this new season, I’m looking at picking up a new toy, Marcum’s Lx6. Don’t get me wrong, I really wanted to up the coin for an Lx9, but this deal came up and I’m not going to let it slip away. From looking at their site and pictures, it seems the main difference between the Lx6 and the Lx7 are the sizes of LCD display(6″ compared to 8″) and the size/weight ratio(Lx6 is smaller). Are there any other major differences that should be noted? It seems like their displays and system features are the same, but I could be wrong. All imput from current and past Lx6/Lx7 owners will be greatly appreciated

Here’s the long and short of it….

The LX6 has a smaller screen than the LX7. The LX6 has 0.75″ target separation whereas the LX7 has 0.50″ target separation. All other features and capabilities are the same.

mojogunter

And I believe you can’t add a camera to the 6 like you can with the 7

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

And I believe you can’t add a camera to the 6 like you can with the 7

Correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.