Ice fishing Newbie

• SBR
    IA

Newbie here, went to Webster, SD last year with some buddies and had a blast but had to borrow everything so I’m looking for some gear. Anyone have a flasher and or flip over shack they want to sell? Or anything else for that matter…

Thanks
    SBR

bigpike

The classifieds here at times will find some items, check craigs list on a weekly bases also.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Newbie here, went to Webster, SD last year with some buddies and had a blast but had to borrow everything so I’m looking for some gear. Anyone have a flasher and or flip over shack they want to sell? Or anything else for that matter…

Thanks
    SBR

. I cannot imagine being a ice newbie. That must be a cool feeling. Had my 1 year old out on the ice last year. This year he will be with me on some ice trips. He will just grow up with ice and never know the “newbie” feeling. You have a unique experience.

Paul Delaney

Congratulations you are now bitten by the ice fishing bug and you will never go back and you will love this sport. I am located near Green Bay WI and have some slightly used equipment including portable Otter ice house and other equipment. You can E-Mail me at http://[email protected]

Paul Delaney

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

One of the most exciting times of the winter..

First Ice !!

Glad to have you aboard !!!

I’ll keep my ears open for some equipment for you.. but like said up above.. keep an eye open here and on CR..

Where you from ? What type of areas will you be fishing?

Again, welcome to IDO !!

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

your location in post might help

SBR
    IA

Thanks everyone for the help so far, I appreciate it. I’m in Bellevue, IA so will have to consider shipping. Thanks again!

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

Also, try your local pawn shop. Ours here in Red Wing has a lot of flashers and some underwater cameras.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.