Otter resort question

• Bigwalleye30
    MN

Ok I’m looking to upgrade my portable either now or before the season next year. I’m debating between the Resort or the Lodge. I want to go the biggest I can. With that said does anyone know if you can fit the Resort and a ten inch auger side by side between the wheel wells of a pickup bed? Also people with the resorts what are you thoughts and how do you transport it?

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

I have a lodge and don’t think I could do that. Lodge is plenty big for two guys and a 100# lab. Resort won’t get tailgate closed in 6 1/2 ft box. I haul mine on a sled deck snowmobile on one side fish house on other side.

Bigwalleye30
    MN

Yep I’m not planning on getting my tailgate closed. Right now I have an uninsulated Frabill predator and its sled is basically the same as the lodge plus or minus and inch. I can put that in the back of my truck with everything no problem but wanting to upgrade to an otter insulated model.

slipbobnick
    MN

I have the lodge comfortable for 2 big for one person. I think its pretty heavy pulling it on the trailer when I’m by myself can’t imaging trying to put the resort in myself unless you’re never going solo shot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.