Need advice please.

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I have a friend looking for a ice locator. I saw these at the Expo and was told it’s red hot pricing. Since I know nothing about them or Krugerfarms.com I thought I would ask people who know.

A) Is it a good product?

B) Is that a good price?

C) Has anybody dealt with Krugerfarms.com?

Thanks!

dentedboatguy

I ordered some cranks(can’t have too many) and the service was outstanding. One was out of stock and they called twice to complete the order. I can not ever remember an online business calling. They will get a lot of my future business.

BBKK
    IA

Havent dealt with them, but that is an okay buy. Fleet farm has the 55 for $400 right now. The ice 45 is $340 I believe. For another $15 I would buy from fleet farm.

deertracker

I know one of the owners of Kruger Farms. Great guy.
    DT

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Thanks guys. I’ll pass the info along.

kegger

i have a ice 55 work real nice that is a good price , they a are real good pepole at krueger farms dealt with them a few times with only good to say about them

krugerfarms

Hi all–

I want to thank all of you who had good things to say about our customer service. I hope you found what you wanted Brian and if there is anything else we can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Erin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hi Erin,

If you look in the top right corner of your screen there is a flashing envelope. That means you have a private message.

Please take a looky see.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.