Lake Neshonoc Derby

• bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

As always the Lake Neshonoc fishing derby was a great time. Thank you to all that put on a wonderful event. There were some great fish registered, it was really cool to see the kids bringing in their catch to register! What is really nice, these kids have just as much of a chance at winning as anyone else with the new draw system. I really like that.
    The first pic is arriving on the ice to make are claim to an area, the red sky reflected across the ice making for a beautiful morning to set up.
    Second picture is camp, not much time was spent in the shacks but they were there in case anyone needed to take the chill out.
    Third pic is neutron with a nice crappie.
    The rest are our group of party animals. We tend to spend more time partying than fishing. For us, this is a chance to give back to a resource we use every now and then.
    Congrats to all the winners, can’t wait for next year!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Bret, who makes that yellow and white flip over? It looks kind of roomy in there! Looks like a great time was had.
    Hope to see ya on the 9th at Onalaska!

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Yup as usual that was a great time Buddy Bret. I’m also glad to see thay had such a sucessful event to support the lake assoc. the beer always stays cold. and the food was great also – the pulled pork sandwich, outstanding.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Bret !!!

Great to hear from you !!! I had my nephew up fishing there too.. He said he had a blast !!!

I’ll buzz ya if i make it up that way.. I have a cold one with your name on it… heck.. all of them have your name on them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.