What’s the best TUC noodle?

• Smallowl33

I will be fishing for panfish with it and I want to be able use it both outside and in the shack? I will probably put a black Betty 6061 on it if that makes a difference.

BBKK
    IA

30″ precision noodle works good for me, just short enough to get good hooksets in my shanty yet long enough for hole hopping outside. It is by far my favorite rod!

bigdaddyg
    north central indiana

you need to call them with your needs/likes/ dislikes, what I put in an e-mail was not the same thing that adam envisioned with a phone call I had just what I wanted plus great rods and the very best customer service.

mountainbassdad
    tomah wi

I agree with big daddy. A phone call will get you all the answers to your questions. I talked to these folks today and my rod is ordered. I have never received better customer service anywhere.

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

I started with a 32 inch for hopping and in my portable house…. I switched to a 30 inch and love it…The backbone and tip are the same in all of them, so going a bit shorter you do not loose sensitivity. Just excited thinking about that rod, they are so fun to catch fish on, its actually a fight!!

Jake

tucrs
    NW Metro

If you are fishing with a black betty reel a super nice option is a split grip too. Makes the rod feel better with that reel.

Also we are doing some demo’s on Saturday on Cenaiko, come check us out I will have a variety of rods to test out.

John

woody_036
    Spooner, Wi

I just ordered a TUC noodle from John Last night. Very excited to see how it performs! With everyone giving them rave reviews I’m confident I made a good investment.

BBKK
    IA

Used my noodle again today! Landed a 1.75″ (measured) bluegill that popped that tip pretty good. One heck of a sensitive rod.

Smallowl33

Thanks a lot guys, I think I might get a 30 in noodle and a walleye rod from them if they have any nice ones. Any rod that works well for jigging for eyes?

tucrs
    NW Metro

The Precision was designed for an 1/8oz spoon. It is a really nice walleye jigging rod.

If you want to try one out this weekend let me know I will be on Cenaiko with one of each.

A Power Precision is great for blade baits and bigger lures.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Thanks a lot guys, I think I might get a 30 in noodle and a walleye rod from them if they have any nice ones. Any rod that works well for jigging for eyes?

Your going to want the precision! Simply amazing rod! I think I’ve got 3 of them now and might need another! TUC is a great company to work with

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.