Fished My EC Inline Today / Couple Videos

• bee
    Maine

I fished my EC today and it is still like xmas morning. It is so smooth it Puts a smile on my face to reel a fish in.

rivy2112
    Minnesota

I am having one heck of a time finding these reels! Can anyone help me out? I can’t afford a BB 6061 and I have checked online and nowhere are these EC reels mentioned anywhere, other than IDO. PMs would be appreciated!

martyt
    Sauk Centre, MN

Thanks for the video. Nice demonstration!

I am in the same boat as rivy on this. Wish I could find a couple of them!

rivy2112
    Minnesota

Found ’em!! Right here and also here.

The only bummer is that they are ONLY in combo not just the reels. But if they are what others are saying, they are well worth it not even knowing the quality of the rod.

I went ahead and ordered two just to be safe.

bee
    Maine

Put it on the rod of your likeing and enjoy.

David A. Schwint
    Storm Lake, IA

Try Sportsmans Guide website, click on ice fishing then click on combos, looks like a good reel. hope this helps you,

rivy2112
    Minnesota

Say Bee, how did the reel hold up during the fight with that bass? I have heard that these reels are of plastic construction and I was hoping to put one on a panfish rig and another on a walleye rig. Would you feel confident running #6 on a medium heavy action for jigging spoons? Last thing I want to happen is lose a nice fish because my reel malfunctioned/broke.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.