need marcum arm dimensions…

• Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Do you have any marcum arms available? Broke mine today and heading to LOTW on thursday.
    Randy

If he doesn’t have one ready to go I have a spare factory one…Yours for free if you want it….
    I even have a bud that lives in Rockland…
    Send a PM if you like…..

kennyd

i will say i bought the longer arms from Shane and they are AWESOME…no flex, light weight, fold in nicely, etc…The longer arms are the way to go!!! he even shipped them same day…cant beat that!!! thanks again!!

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

thanks kenny for the compliment. and yeah, i have a few more laying around waiting to be engraved as well as another long one that says marcum start seeing red…..

silverram323
    Wyoming, Minnesota

I want one for my Marcum, please PM me.

Or send me a email. Use my user name @hotmail.com

Fishharvestor22

Do you have any arms left for the LX-5—-intrigued by the length of your product

thanks

pol_bear_53
    NE Wisconsin

Do you have any more Vexilar arms? I would like to get one if you have one. Are you using a Marcum stop on the transducer cord?

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

intrigued by the length of your product

thanks

not the first time I have heard this, usually its from the ladies tho…. yes, i have some around….. pm me on what you are looking for….

Quote:

Do you have any more Vexilar arms? I would like to get one if you have one. Are you using a Marcum stop on the transducer cord?

yep, i still have a couple…. I made rubber stoppers to work just like the marcum stopper, and a delrin riser so you can mount the arm to the base of your pack, instead of that accessory riser. pm me for details.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.