MSP Ice Show

• Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

This will be my first year at the ice show in St. Paul. I can’t imagine there will be a thing to buy, but if there is, are they set up for cards or do folks bring cash?

broman

They are set up for credit cards.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Thanks, I’m assuming Sunday is the best day for deals though, yes?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Cash is king.

You will be able to negotiate better deals if paying in cash, no processing fee with cash.

arklite881south

Come see me Chris…….I’ll fill your cart!! Not sure precisely where I’ll be at, but will be working for the Ice Force. BTW this show is EVERYTHING…..ICE!!

chirp
    Rochester

I’ll be making the trip for the first time. Can’t wait to spend spend spend.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Come see me Chris…….I’ll fill your cart!! Not sure precisely where I’ll be at, but will be working for the Ice Force. BTW this show is EVERYTHING…..ICE!!

I’m really looking forward to the show Chris and will stop by and introduce myself. What’s probably going to happen though is that the weather is going to be great for the second season grouse opener and I’ll have that guilty feeling that I should instead be chasing the dogs chasing the birds. ;-)

As an aside, my wife used to live in MSP and knows it a bit but it was a long time ago; are there any other must sees/do while I’m in town?

iceaholic

Go to Thorne bros at least.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Go to Thorne bros at least.

Thorne Bros. I haven’t missed during past visits, expensive little side trips mind you though. ;-)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.