dont but cabelas brand

• kegger

i have bought cabelas brand stuff for years and after a talk with a cabelas rep she told me u cant get parts for anything that has there stamp on it nor can they tell u where to get parts, like the moniter for underwater camera that hit the floor this morning!!! thought they would do better for there custumers

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Keep digging and raise hell as need be. Cabela’s stuff is just privately branded, it’s made by a company most likely in China. They know who made it and how to get parts. You just need to get higher up the food chain then a sales clerk. Ask for a manager, it that doesn’t work ask for the stores GM, if that doesn’t work call corporate in Sidney Nebraska. Somebody knows.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Something doesn’t sound right. I’ve bought a lot of products over the years that had been branded for Cabelas. Customer Services has always taken care of the problem for me, and or a department head.

scott-k
    Red Wing

Like any workplace, there are some folks who may be misinformed. Definitely go to Dept. Head or manager. You will get your answer.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Cabelas is usually great with this stuff, I wouldn’t let the first issue you have with them keep you from shopping there.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That definitely sounds like a fishy response. Cabelas would not be around this long and be this big with that kind of service.

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

You mean there’s a Cabela’s brand product other than their Guidewear rain suits? Oh yeah, rod holders, wait, those are Scotty with a Cabela’s label. Seriously I purchase some stuff from Cabela’s but very little of it’s their brand. Read some of the CS responses here on IDO and you’ll start to see why buying said name brands are worth the wait to save enough money. Names like Strikemaster, Marcum, Otter, Skeeter, on and on come to mind…

Of course your free to shop and buy whatever you want but I’ve learned there are some shortcuts you might not want to take if your outdoor time is limited due to home and work responsibilities…

At least that’s the way it’s hitting me now…

I still haven’t had a bad return visit at Cabela’s and I can tell you I’ve used it a time or two

blufloyd

I know the economy is tough but recently decided that goofs in retail and food service are on my hit list. Tell me stuff like that I’ll go out of my way to make your day unpleasant. Tell them to get their supervisor and store manager to see you and maybe store security since someone is going to get walked out. I have heard way too much misinfo and bogus lately.

I may just have too much time on my hands too.

hnd

their electric knife is the worst product i may have ever purchased.

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

Of all the products I have purchased from Cabelas and the Cabelas brand, 2 issue, one with a muzzleloader scope and they took care of that after I used it for 2 seasons. The other was with a Cabelas brand blind that was suppose to be just as good as my Double Bull blind and built just like it. It was almost a perfect copy but did not work as well. I returned it for credit with no issues. They asked if I wanted cash and I said no, I would take the credit as I was sure I would be spending it at the store or online.

I love the place.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m still trying to figure out how not to “but cabelas brand”.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I’m still trying to figure out how not to “but cabelas brand”.

The “t” is awful close to the “y” on the keyboard. Often referred to as “fat-fingered.” It happens…

kegger

ya i should have had some typeing in school instead of beer parties…

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

We all knew exactlty what you were talking aboot.

milemark_714

They are even better if you save the receipt.I had to exchange my old guidewear bibs for the newer style.The leg openings on the older ones was smaller,and I broke the zipper.The new pair was a little less $$,so I got a credit for the difference.

On another story,I wish the SO would also save receipts.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Long story short…..I have never had a bad experience with Cabela’s in PD. No problems with returns or having something replaced and shipped to the house

jeweler
    Wisconsin

The pdc store is the worst. They say I return too many things…well I respond with look at how much I buy and if was not faulty or junk I would not have to return it! The cs at pdc plain ol sucks!!!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.