Venom Ice Bobbers

• dr._flathead

Does anyone know who carries the adjustable Venom ice bobbers? I’m not having any luck at Fleet Farm or Gander.

-Dave

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Go to this web page and click on retailers. Might be wise to maybe call the one of choice before heading out. Just a thought.
    Merry Christmas

http://venomfloats.com/

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Great Floats, Fleet really needs to stock these!!!

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Glad I saw the post. Never heard of them (learn something new each and every day). Just watched the video. Going shopping for some real soon!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Or you could just buy the adjustable Ice Buster by Todays Tackle. Kinda support the original idea.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

The Venom is much better than the ice buster, you do not have to cut the float material on the Venom and it is infinitely adjustable. You can do so many things with the Venom, check the videos.

desperado

Sometimes simpler is better

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I prefer the Ice Buster because you may be able to make the float neutral buoyant, but it will still have more resistance, because it has more volume and surface area. You can make a case that it is negligible, but for me the Busters work fine and you never know what is going to make a difference, especially with a tough bite.

benfishin1
    Eau Claire, WI

Not sure if any of you have tried the easy bite bobbers, but I stumbled on them last year and now have them on all my ice rods. They are pricey for bobbers, but I know they have put fish on the ice that I wouldn’t have normally caught not to mention they are easy to use and work on all types of fish.
    web page

dr._flathead

I found them very close to home at a baitshop here in Oakdale! Thanks Guys!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.