Aqua vu cust. service

• b-j-r
    Pool 4

Ordered an Aqua Vu Micro from Reeds a few days ago, after plugging it in there was a defect in the LCD monitor. After powering the unit up there was a small area the was blacked out in the middle of the screen. I called Reeds the next day and told them about the problem and he gave me an 800 number to call saying they didn’t handle the returns etc. So now I’m thinking I’m getting the run around and wondering how long a replacement will take.So I call the 800 number and get Aqua Vu customer service. After a quick trouble shoot she said the problem was in the monitor and they would send me out a new one with a prepaid return label to send the mine back, no other questions. I recieved it the next day, with 2 Aqua Vu can coolers to boot. And this one works Now to get it out on the ice to see it in action. Great service though. Thanks Nina and Aqua Vu.

JoeMX1825
    MN

i’m curious to hear your review of the Microcam…if it sounds good, I might invest in one, tired of lugging around my 5″ Cabela’s camera…

banana1
    Bloomington Wi.

If you just bought it,take it back for an exchange. Cabelas does it. Great place to shop.

WALLEYE444

Quote:

I’d be interested in a review as well. I read that they don’t work well in the cold so I’d be interested in hearing if there is any truth to that.

Glad to hear it wasn’t a major pain in the to get the problem dealt with.

They had a small percent that had a wrong diode put in them. They are taking care of the people that got those units. They work great! I love mine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.