Crazy guy again out on chisago channel in mini van

• jasono00
    cities

Was out today on chisago channel, and there he was again!!! This time almost quater of the way out on the channel, in his minni van. With his wood stove he has put inside of his van, lol is this van his home?? anyone else out there today that saw this guy?????????

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

Better hurry, likely to be your last chance to see this guy…

jasono00
    cities

lol, i dont know how hes hasnt gone to the bottom yet. Was at tops 4 inches out there today…..

earnit

It is crazy…and I almost chuckle….but at the end of the day, why would you not try to reach out to this person and maybe explain the obvious. Otherwise, we’ll be reading about it in the paper, and you may wish you had said something?

just a thought.

jasono00
    cities

funny you say that, i did say to him youre pretty brave. He told me ya whatever its safe havent gone through have I??

herb
    6ft under

Sounds like he knows exactly what he’s doing. I’d leave him alone from now on.

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

I wonder if it’s the same guy and his minivan that is normally out on Green lake way to early.

jasono00
    cities

im not sure. Does this van you see on green lake, have a smoke stack coming out of the top of the back of the van for his wood stove?

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

Never got that close to him. When I have seen him out there, there wasn’t enough ice to ride my wheeler IMO. I don’t really need a ice water bath that bad.

earnit

Quote:

funny you say that, i did say to him youre pretty brave. He told me ya whatever its safe havent gone through have I??

I can live w/ that. Least you tried.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.