Ice Suits 50% Off

• B-man

Marine General has all in stock ice suits 50% off

Use promo code: Clothing50

dbright
    Cambridge

Thanks B-man I was looking to pick up some new gear.

CaptainMusky

Sweet deal, but I am sure sizing is limited.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Dammit, now i have a striker master suit. Thanks for the tip!

Gitchi Gummi

Sweet deal, but I am sure sizing is limited.

they had pretty normal sizes when I was in the store over the weekend. Not just XXXXLs and that type of thing

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

Current suit is almost 7 years old. I just ordered a new suit. jacket and bibs. size large in the colors I wanted. $276 delivered to my door! woot

Thanks for the tip B-Man!!!!!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Current suit is almost 7 years old. I just ordered a new suit. jacket and bibs. size large in the colors I wanted. $276 delivered to my door! woot

I just received my Strike Master Surface suit. Boy, for $225.00 shipped to my door, I was pretty happy. My wife wasn’t even mad at me for buying it cuz she wanted me to get one, so that was a win toast

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Me too. Just ordered a Clam Assent suit for $260.
    Sheel’s has their clothing on 50% off also.

dbright
    Cambridge

I got my eskimo legend suit yesterday. Hopefully it treats me as good as my frabil did. I was surprised to see it was delivered yesterday after getting no conformation on my order.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I got my eskimo legend suit yesterday. Hopefully it treats me as good as my frabil did. I was surprised to see it was delivered yesterday after getting no conformation on my order.

Agreed. I got no conformation or tracking number with my order as well. I just looked at my bank acct and seen the payment posted so I figured it was coming. Was happy with the time it took from order to at my door, though. Great service!

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

Check your spam folder. I got a confirmation and tracking, but email labeled it as spam. Should have mine monday morning.

dbright
    Cambridge

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dbright wrote:</div>

Agreed. I got no conformation or tracking number with my order as well. I just looked at my bank acct and seen the payment posted so I figured it was coming. Was happy with the time it took from order to at my door, though. Great service!

I was going to call and check that it was actually placed tell I saw it clear my account. Spam folder was empty.

Gitchi Gummi

I was in the store again today and they still have a ton of suits left in many sizes. The only size that is a tough find in many of the items is a medium. The 50% off is also on hats and gloves so I picked up a new pair mits for funsies. Guess I’m a sucker for a deal (already got a new suit). Also, a ton of their ice fishing gear is on sale. Heck of a time to shop if you are looking for a deal.

tim hurley

Got a Eskimo for 50% off from MG.-Has worked out well, glad I made the purchase.
    (now if I could get a deal on tires-prices have gotten craaazy)

queenswake
    NULL

So many years I think about getting a new suit when these sales come up, but year after year I hold back after not deciding which one I want but also being hesitant because this time of year I avoid spending money as the holiday bills come in.

It does seems like there are a lot of great deals right now on augers and shelters as well. Bains Farm and Fleet had Otter lodge hubs for $299. I wonder if retailers ordered too many because of the poor ice, people aren’t buying this year.

dbright
    Cambridge

I tried the eskimo bibs out this morning getting my house back out on the ice and they are definitely warm. I am questioning if they are going to be to warm.

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

got my suit today. super fast shipping. now, just to get a day or two off from work to try them out.

Mike
    Eyota MN

Got an Eskimo jacket ! Thanks for the info

Joe Dirty
    Big Lake

Damn you, you made me buy a Clam Ascent Parka. I already have the bibs so you made it worth it for me!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I stayed strong on this sale. But it hasn’t been easy

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.