Ice Helix 7 – Lakemaster Plus Card Doesn’t Fit???

• Bassn Dan

Humminbird’s site says the Ice Helix 7 G4 is compatible with Lakemaster Plus maps.

The unit takes MICRO SD cards, but the Lakemaster Plus Wisconsin V3.0 card that came today is a STANDARD SD card, so obviously this is NOT going to fit.

There is nothing in the ordering specs for the Lakemaster card saying what size card these are, or options for micro vs. standard cards in the ordering info.

I would guess that this card is probably protected and can’t be copied to a Micro card? If so, how do I get a map card that does fit?

Iowaboy1

Dan, I had to learn the hard way too,is it possible that the micro card is a fingernail part of the standard card and you simply pull the micro card out of it??

Bassn Dan

Thanks Iowaboy!

It would be nice if the info with the card said that…

Iowaboy1

somedays ya use a wet noodle, somedays ya uses hammer and chisel.

Matthew Sandys

It goes in the top and pulls out the same.

Attachments:
    1. card.png

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

They really need to put a smaller one that’s inside the smaller one that’s inside the regular size so I can really practice my swearing.

Engineers roll

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

They really need to put a smaller one that’s inside the smaller one that’s inside the regular size so I can really practice my swearing.

Engineers roll

Like a Pico Nano Micro SD card! That would be slick.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Made that mistake with the first micro sd card I bought as well. They typically come in a larger sd card so they aren’t quite as hard to lose. Don’t worry, you certainly aren’t the first to make that mistake!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.