Ice Gear Season Ending Sales

• Adam Steffes

Anybody see any ice gear season closing discounts going? It has to be getting close to that time of year. I am in the market for a new set of striker bibs. If anyone spots a year end closeout, post it!

uninc4709

Got an email this morning from Reeds with 30% off striker suits.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Cabelas had sales 2 weeks ago. They didn’t have a lot of bibs left at PdC.

Doug M
    SE SD

I got an email from Marine General 25% off Striker gear.

bigpike

Saw 30% off at fleet farm this weekend

Adam Steffes

Sweet – I tried Reeds but the only size they had was 5xl. I looked at marine general and they have the right size, but the website indicates full price. Might need to call or did they provide some sort of code? I will check fleetfarm as well. Need a 2xlt predator if anyone spots one on a rack somewhere!

Doug M
    SE SD

I looked at marine general and they have the right size, but the website indicates full price. Might need to call or did they provide some sort of code?

Sorry I should have included that. Try using code STRIKER

Adam Steffes

Just got off the phone with the folks at marine general – striker is the code for 25% off there online sales of striker gear. They are 40% off in store!

WinonaFishery

Marine General had the Ascent float parka for $100 (normally $230+). I had Scheels price match and got free shipping. yay

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Marine General had the Ascent float parka for $100 (normally $230+). I had Scheels price match and got free shipping. yay

I wanted Sheels to price match Cabelas on a Clam tow hitch. The guy told me to order it at Cabelas. I had Sheels gift cards to use. Ticked me off.

Ripjiggen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>WinonaFishery wrote:</div>

I wanted Sheels to price match Cabelas on a Clam tow hitch. The guy told me to order it at Cabelas. I had Sheels gift cards to use. Ticked me off.

That is really surprising as they have priced match everything I have brought to their attention.
    I have noticed most places have there sales going now. However I am not seeing much in inventory so if you see something you want I would snatch it up quick.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mxskeeter wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>WinonaFishery wrote:</div>

That is really surprising as they have priced match everything I have brought to their attention.
    I have noticed most places have there sales going now. However I am not seeing much in inventory so if you see something you want I would snatch it up quick.

Sheels told me I could have free shipping or the price match but not both. Guuys on here say how Sheels price match all the time. 1st time I ask for it nope won’t do it. I had just bought a JM/Clam flipover the week before for $1200. Wished I would have bought it somewhere else now.

Ripjiggen

I guess I have only done price matching in the store.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I saw 30% off Clam suits at Fleet, is there another sale I’m not seeing?

Adam Steffes

Thanks guys for the tips and motivation – found a set of bibs and placed the order. 70 bucks saved.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>

I saw 30% off Clam suits at Fleet, is there another sale I’m not seeing?

That is the same as I saw at Fleet in Hudson last night. The Striker Suits they had didn’t indicate they were on sale.

Greg R.
    New Berlin, WI

Thorne Bros has striker and clam suits for 30% off too. I should of waited. Could of saved $130. Bought mine from Reeds at full price not even a month ago.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I thought the Thorn ad was great pricing too.

maddogg

Tried Cabela’s & BPS for jigs looks like they are OUT OF STOCK on all most everything.

nailswi
    Waunakee, WI

Just got my Striker Ice jacket and bibs from Marine General, with shipping $360.

Greg R.
    New Berlin, WI

nailswi that is a great deal. Paid $459 for my predator suit Jan 8th. I am bummed about it now but, it is a nice suit.

Adam Steffes

Every year like clockwork all ice gear goes on sale big time. Just have to be ready to pounce. Big thanks to marine general this time. I placed my order after calling the store to confirm availability. The item was on my doorstep not 24 hours later. Incredible. And the guys on the phone knew exactly what they were talking about. Like a store should be.

vinella

Every year like clockwork all ice gear goes on sale big time. Just have to be ready to pounce. Big thanks to marine general this time. I placed my order after calling the store to confirm availability. The item was on my doorstep not 24 hours later. Incredible. And the guys on the phone knew exactly what they were talking about. Like a store should be.

Rob at Marine General is the best. I buy almost all my gear from him.

tbruno

Got a new StrikeMaster Surface Suit delivered free to my doorstep last week from Cabelas. Regualrly $199.99 each piece on sale for 139.99 each. This week Fleet Farm has all ice fishing clothing and accessories 30% off. Just got the wife a pair of Clam Women’s Cold Weather Gloves for $28.00. Also alot of open water and hunting clothing on clearance.

Joe Dirty
    Big Lake

Stopped into Thorne on Friday and got the Ice Armor Ascent bibs 30% off. They had a pretty good selection of VMC, clam, and northland tackle still on the shelves. A good number of rood/reel combos left too

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.