Ice Fishing Retirement Sale

• picklerick
    Central WI

One too many days with frostbit hands and my ice fishing career is over. I’ll be up in Iron County, WI this weekend and many others over the summer if Waupaca County is too far to pick up anything.

The shack is barely used. Bought in 2020 and has the led light bar spliced into the conduit. It’s rigged to tow behind a wheeler. The Jiffy is barely used and from the same timeframe. The Marcum is from 2021. The green locator still works great but is 25+ years old. It was the first color flasher, made by Zercom who was bought out by Marcum I believe.

Make an offer if you think something you’re interested in is too high.

Attachments:
    1. augers-scaled.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

shack $425

Attachments:
    1. nanook-scaled.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

flashers

Attachments:
    1. flashers-scaled.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

rods and cases

Attachments:
    1. rods-and-cases-scaled.jpg

CBMN
    North Metro

Pickle, what is the asking price on the shelter. I see the blue tape on the other items but I must be missing the price on the shelter…

picklerick
    Central WI

Oops. I was hoping to get $425 for the shack. Paid $699.

picklerick
    Central WI

Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller? Make an offer so my wife can stop replying to the idiots on fakebook

picklerick
    Central WI

Shack, locators and cases are sold. Still have the rod combos, Aqua-Vu and power augers if anyone’s interested. The three reels on the right are Piscifun Flame and the rods are Fenwick, two HMG’s and an Eagle. The others are good for a beginner or the kiddos.

picklerick
    Central WI

Rod combos are all gone. Anyone still burning fossil fuels to drill their ice holes or need a gen 1 Aqua Vu for their ice fishing museum?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.