Ice Fishing is fun but…

• Tyler Thimsen

River fishing is awesome too! I love hitting the rivers during the colder months due to there being less traffic and less pressure on the water.

Had a great day of fishing with Samantha landing big Cutbow Trout and some good size Brown Trout over in Glenwood. We met up with my dad halfway through the day to fish up in New Castle, and had some success up there too, although much more grindy.

Temps were cold and the river was freezing but it was a sunny day so it made it comfortable with basic winter clothing/gloves. River was low and clear and made for some fun underwater release shots. Hope you guys enjoy the video! Pics as always for those who don’t have time!!

Attachments:
    1. River5.jpg

2. River1.5.jpg

3. River4.jpg

4. River3.jpg

5. River2.jpg

jime

Fun video. Thank You for sharing !

tweed

tiefsa

I’m with you. I love river fishing. I’d say that is my favorite way to fish, either wading or from shore.

Tyler Thimsen

Fun video. Thank You for sharing !

tweed

Thank you! It was a joy to make😃🎣 Always happy to hear when someone enjoys it too!

Tyler Thimsen

I’m with you. I love river fishing. I’d say that is my favorite way to fish, either wading or from shore.

We are pretty blessed to have the stretch of the Colorado River that we have…Always some incredible trout lurking around. Several Gold Medal rivers run into this stretch and it has 3 Creek spawn points that the Rainbows go up twice a year! Hard to hate the rivers in this area.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.