Ice Creme

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Just finished a small bowl of Maple Nut. For a cone I like a DQ twist.

Any ice creme guys here?

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Just finished a small bowl of Maple Nut. For a cone I like a DQ twist.

Any ice creme guys here?

When I still lived at home, our family was big on ice cream. My brother and I would split a half gallon and then add toppings. The gal I married, worked at a DQ when I started dating her. grin

As far as Maple nut,,,,,,,,,,, you can have it all.

Deuces

Not a fan of dq but ever since they came out with the oreo Brookie I’ve been known to stop more than a fella who’s trying to watch the calories should. woot

glenn57
    cold spring mn

we do alot of ice cream!!!!!!!1 pails of kemps!!!!! my favorite though tis kemps cherry nut fudge…outta be a law against ice cream that good!! waytogo
    chocolate
    Neapolitan
    mint chocolate chip……are the top 3.

Dutchy a DQ is alot like the skunky beer you prefer!!!!!!! devil devil rotflol rotflol whistling

27eyeguy

Schwan’s Vanilla with warmed up maple syrup is my favorite, chip n mint as a second.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

DQ soft serve ingredients:

Milkfat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey, Mono and Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan and Vitamin A Palmitate

Homemade ice cream ingredients:

Heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla extract

Optional: egg yolks

I wind up with heartburn after eating DQ. Carrageenan is a highly inflammatory ingredient. Not sure if that’s it but I know I pay for it after eating it.

This year I made the following flavors at home:
    lemon blueberry swirl
    Peanut butter chocolate chip
    S’mores
    Strawberry
    Raspberry

My favorite so far was peanut butter chocolate chip.

Ripjiggen

Any ice creme guys here?

Dutch is this a serious question?

I honestly didn’t know there are people out there that don’t like ice cream.

I don’t discriminate against flavors.
    All are welcome. lol

MX1825

Cedar Crest Caramel Collison.
    B&R Pralines and Cream.
    Anything with butterscotch or brickle in it.
    Good old fashion Vanilla.

Coletrain27

Vanilla with maple syrup for me or blueberry syrup. Don’t go to DQ very often but I like the pineapple shakes from there

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I am not a big fan of ice cream. Hard to fathom, but its true. I eat it about twice a year. I just don’t have much of a sweet tooth.

My wife loves it. She’d eat it daily if she could, even in the middle of winter.

Timmy

Maple nut – oh yeah.

I have a hard time driving past a place that sells real ice cream cones.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

DQ Pecan Cluster Blizzard!

You can shut the thread down now.

and it’s cream not creme moon unless you put that funky thing over the E

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>

I am not a big fan of ice cream. Hard to fathom, but its true. I eat it about twice a year. I just don’t have much of a sweet tooth.

My wife loves it. She’d eat it daily if she could, even in the middle of winter.

Same here. Very rare occasion for me to eat ice cream. My lady gets me a ice cream cake every b day and I’ll have a piece. That’s about it

CaptainMusky

I think the bigger tragedy here than if someone didnt like ice cream is someone spelling ice cream CREME!

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Good old fashion vanilla with hot fudge. Brickle was mentioned and that takes me back to my childhood. We always had Schwan’s or Brown’s and usually had vanilla, but butter brickle was an occasional treat. DQ ice cream doesn’t always treat me great, but I’m a sucker for a Butterfinger Blizzard.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Kemps French Silk Pie, GREAT!!!!!!

picklerick
    Central WI

I think the bigger tragedy here than if someone didnt like ice cream is someone spelling ice cream CREME!

For legal reasons DQ should have to spell it that way. I don’t do much ice cream, but a local farmer opened a store in our little town called Linda Mae’s Sweets Meats and Cheese. All locally made products and beef from her farm. Bought a half beef from them after trying a couple ribeyes from the store. Also made a couple trips to grab a pint of peanut butter chocolate ice cream. They sell a locally made brand, King Cone. It’s really good.

About

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Same here. Very rare occasion for me to eat ice cream. My lady gets me a ice cream cake every b day and I’ll have a piece. That’s about it

I just got one of those for my wife’s bday 2 weeks ago. I ate one piece of it. The wife and kid ate the rest of it for days until it was gone.

Riverrat

Not a huge ice cream fan, but I do like me some Tuti Fruti or Cherry Berry. I like the frozen yogurt product, and topping choices.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I like some Cold Stone, with turtle ingredients. waytogo

CaptainMusky

Ice cream cake is the best, but its so dang frozen solid that its almost impossible to cut.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Ice cream cake is the best, but its so dang frozen solid that its almost impossible to cut.

I leave it on the counter for 30 to 45 minutes before I cut it

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I think given the average age on here, most would be ice cream fans, like President Biden. See you guys do have something in common Dutchy! :jester: :rotflol:

maddogg

I like Nestle drumstick ice cream.

Umy
    South Metro

Bridgemanns – Licorice – The BEST!!!

JEREMY
    BP

Not an ice cream fan. Kinda gives me a tummy ache. Dont know why I could sit down and drink a gallon of milk with no problems. Guessing the only time I try is when the kids eat at night and im putting it on top of a dozen beers.

mark Mason

Maple Syrup poured over the top of good vanilla is one of my life’s decadent treats.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

DQ Pecan Cluster Blizzard!

You can shut the thread down now.

and it’s cream not creme moon unless you put that funky thing over the E

So, if I spelled it right what would the haters come after me about? Sometimes you just gotta leave them low hanging fruit. wink

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.