I Was Prey!

• Ice Cap

I Shouldn’t Be Alive, I Survived! I love all these shows. In particular people relating their stories about animal attacks. I find bear attacks to be particularly fascinating. I can imaging sitting around a fire and listening to these people having a couple beers. The details these folks relate about an attack is something that can’t be written or made up.

I’ll be self quarantining with some beer binge watching some of these over the coming days.

blackbay
    mn

I wish they would have something realistic like being attacked by lady bugs, boxelder bugs, and especially spiders. Bears have nothing on big nasty dock spiders.

Ice Cap

I wish they would have something realistic like being attacked by lady bugs, boxelder bugs, and especially spiders. Bears have nothing on big nasty dock spiders.

I can enthrall you with all my personal stories of all those mentioned.

catmando
    wis

Ticks they are the worse thing on this earth, recipient of Lymes twice and eurlickyist, dang I hate those things!

bigpike

Speaking of those types of shows: I watched a few shows were the American tells his story of being in jail in another country and how they survived. Usually they got caught with drugs in a country very anti drug like India or Thailand, thrown in jail and told there survival story on the other side of the incident. Good stuff. Very scary places in this world.

blackbay
    mn

Ticks they are the worse thing on this earth, recipient of Lymes twice and eurlickyist, dang I hate those things!

Ticks?!!! I didn’t want to go there and risk getting the thread shut down. I HATE TICKS! frown

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Deer flies. Merciless. When they bite, you feel it. And swatting them often doesn’t kill them either. They’ll land right on your face in broad daylight. No effective repellent either. At least a strong bug spray with deet repels ticks.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Man! You need to see the PBS show
    Glacier Park’s Night of the Grizzlies. A chilling account of multiple aspects. I could not tear myself from the screen.

bigpike

Or watch the Revenant

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Or watch the Revenant

X2 love that show, actually all movies from that time period

Ice Cap

Or watch the Revenant

Decent movie just about a hour too long imo. Not enough animal eating human footage.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Man! You need to see the PBS show
    Glacier Park’s Night of the Grizzlies. A chilling account of multiple aspects. I could not tear myself from the screen.

X2 very interesting!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.