I think theres something wrong with my hummingbird

• riverruns
    Inactive

<p abp=”846″>If You have any problems send me a PM and I will walk you through it over the phone. Thanks Bob

[/quote]

Pretty cool Bob! Take advantage of the offer Gabe!!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Did you get’er going Gabe?

Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

It ended up just being a software update issue sat on the phone with hummingbird for a hour and a half now i gotta mess with it so i can learn how to read the unit.i read the manual now just gotta put time in on the water and simulator

Denny O
    Central IOWA

good for you! Read and play with it, you will learn it over time, Because you are all new to this it will take quite a while to master it but you should start to get the hang of it quickly.

Here is a good link to videos.
    Doug Vahrenberg 132 videos

click on the YouTube symbol in the bottom right corner in the video screen then you could see the menu of all of his videos. He can be very helpful in short subject matters.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Still early in my learning curve and will x2 on the Vahrenberg videos. Another one I like is “The Technological Angler” by Jason Halfen.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Still early in my learning curve and will x2 on the Vahrenberg videos. Another one I like is “The Technological Angler” by Jason Halfen.

Ya I like Jason’s videos too. He will give you a short list version now and again but, to get the real dirt you gott’a lay the smack down and order the dvd’s.
    Not a bad thing just Doug lays it out there for free viewing.

Dan J

Well hope is taken care of by now. I had the same issue and the transducer was faulty with an intermittent short. After they replaced the transducer it has been working great. I did try the updates and all the other suggestions and had no luck. Everything was covered by warranty so good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.