I don’t get it

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Wasn’t it last year that two people drowned after driving their 4 wheeler into open water? If I recall it was either Roger’s or JR’s they left from. Don’t know if any legalities were involved after the fact.
    Now if you are renting a sleeper house from a resort they may have more responsibility for what happens to you.

This is kind off topic, but since you brought it up.

The tragedy was 2 years ago.

Here’s “the end of the story” if you or anyone is interested. It’s not just a short clip, however it’s well worth watching if you want to know what happened out there.

Deuces

Thanks for that video link Andy.

Ice Cap

Extremely interesting video and thanks for posting. They kept showing a picture of Doc’s bar in Sturgeon Lake when they would reference the bar at Rogers.
    Not exactly the kind of exposure Doc’s would want I’m thinking.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Good video. I met Jake on Indian Point Mille Lacs last season. Seems like a reasonable guy.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Thanks for posting that video Andy. Finally got a chance to watch it.

I got roasted when I claimed Rodgers had fish houses on the ice and would be liable for their deaths. Not only that, they overserved them and sent them out onto the ice at bar close.

When you offer lodging for a fee, is your responsibility to provide a safe place to stay, and ultimately, safe access to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.