A challenge has been put on the table!!!

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If the members at IDO can somehow cover the $500.00 gap Bob has to reach a mile marker of $2000.00… The one and only BrianK has offered to shave his head on video in memory of young Kaden and the efforts Bob and Kaden’s father are putting forth to raise money for a cure for this horrible disease.

Not only will we get to see Bk shave his head, but Bob will also surpass a goal of $2000.00 which will earn him another $1000.00 from Insty Prints of Rochester. I understand times are tough for many folks and your donations are greatly appreciated. Just think, if only 50 members can donate $10.00.

Link to Challenge

Link to Hike Info

Bob’s donation page

Thanks everyone!!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Is there a adress I can mail a check too? Or I can drive to byron.

Im in for a 100.00

prieser
    Byron, MN

Printable Donation Page

I’m following suit with BK, I’ll shave it again, if he does. Thank Brian and Thanks Kooty.

Also Thank you Hook. Send me a PM, I work in Rochester, I can meet you any time.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Count me in for $50 (I just used the link/website to donate). My wife and I are expecting our first child and I can’t imagine how tough it was for Kaden and his family. I’m glad to help out!

gobbler
    Central, MN

Just sent my donation in the mail. Can’t wait to see the video!!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Thank you men!!

If we ever get a chance to meet, the first cold drink of your choice is on me!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Way to go gentlemen. BK (or someone if he chickens out) will be bald before you know it.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Happy to contribute to such a great cause.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.