Cell phones

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Looking to get a new cell phone and also wondering what you guys think of At&t or Verizon ? What would you pick

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I haven’t had AT&T for many years now, but I disliked them very much in the past. Maybe they have corrected their customer services issues since then. I am very happy with Verizon and the selection of phones they offer.

Time to get rid of the dinosaur flip phone???

prieser
    Byron, MN

AT&T (used to anyway) have terrible coverage in Byron bud, so you might want to look at Verizon. My old AT&T also had sketchy coverage in rural areas. Just my opinion. As far as which phone, who knows, they change faster than I can keep up with them. The Verizon store across from the Rec Center has been good to Carrie & I for as long as I’ve had a phone. Good Luck

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Quote:

Looking to get a new cell phone and also wondering what you guys think of At&t or Verizon ? What would you pick

Used to have AT&T and had horrible coverage on hunting trips. Switched to Verizon and have been happy ever since. Not many places I go where I don’t have service.

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Verizon

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Verizon has the best service but you pay for it. I have tmobil and they suck but its cheap enough so i deal with it for now. I figure they never really work when you need them so i just got the cheapest one possible

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Verizon hands down. As for phones that depends on if you are going to get a data plan or not. I do not have a data plan because I do not want to pay an extra $30 a month. The down side of that is that phones without a data plan do not have very large screens for pics. Anyone know what phone without a data plan is best for pics? Largest screen?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.