Handling Pirates

• pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

Where do you send your resume for that job? That is awesome don’t put up with there shizz.

bennyj
    sunrise mn

It says private security guards……….Wonder if he is the caption 2!!!

I would not want that job.

This weeks bonus crew men is 1500 shells for everyone!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

A turret mounted 60 would be much funner in this instance. My gosh those ships are huge!! Hard to believe they can be “captured” by those thugs in row boats.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Chumming for sharks.

thegun
    mn

if you didnt defend yourself it would only take one gun man to board and take over! when there coming in like that it is for no good reason. these days you need to shoot and ask questions later!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

As my co-worker said, “Just drop bowling balls over the side, cripes they must be 80 feet in the air!” Of course he want’s to use his Lapua.

todders
    Shoreview, MN

That will work! nice to see people handling their business with some authority . So…not to change the subject, was that filmed with a go pro or what?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I think this is a weak way of handling it. For one thing they allowed the pirate boat to strike them. What if full of explosives? They need larger guns. A gattlin or .50 would have stopped the boat. For another this only works the first few times when pirates are unaware.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.