Barking dog problem

• rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

I found a copy of the city ordinance’s stuck on my door after work yesterday with the paragraph highlighted regarding habitual barking.Bummer for me since I have been ripped off before and seeing that my lab resides in an indoor house in the corner of the garage which is attached to a large kennel it was the only security system I could afford.Question is do the bark collars work as I am probably going to have to do something soon as with any stretch of summer weather my dog has to watch several dogs on leashes get paraded around her yard by their owners nearly every evening and just does not understand NO unless I am with her.Has anyone had to use a system like the collar or have any ideas.Selling the house and getting back in the country is not an option.Thanks

big_g
    Isle, MN

it worked on my sisters ankle biter…. he would bark when th ewind would change direction… she collared him for 2 days..problem solved

corey_waller
    hastings mn

dogtra collar is the way to go

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

thanks for the input! I will check em out.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I had to use one on my lab some years back. Worked great and he pretty much quit barking in the kennel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.