Good night for the bars in Wisconsin!

• scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Opening day and hardly any updates! Hope we see a few more deer posted later tonight. I have been there in the past and know that the “3rd base bar” in Pepin will be packed tonight!! Fun to see everybody bringing in deer to show off.

Drove around Buffalo/Pepin County today and stopped at my uncles. Seen a couple good deer in trucks and one nice 160-170″ buck outside Urne hanging from a tractor. Saw a couple bucks alive one feeding and one chasing a doe hard.

Good luck the rest of the way!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I gotta believe that weather Sunday saved a lot of lives. Northern sconny deer need every break they can get right now.

lick

Quote:

I gotta believe that weather Sunday saved a lot of lives. Northern sconny deer need every break they can get right now.

That and the Packer Viking game emptied the woods early on Sunday too

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Quote:

That and the Packer Viking game emptied the woods early on Sunday too

There was a game Sunday? Looked more like an kicking then a game!

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Best thing that could have happened during that game, finally we can be rid of that ego maniac!

lick

Quote:

Best thing that could have happened during that game, finally we can be rid of that ego maniac!

Favre retired ???

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Favre retired ???

He can go home to Georgia as well, lets see what Web can do for the rest of the season. Very raw kid but loads of talent!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.